Well, it has taken us a long time to finish but we are officially completed. Many trips to the hardware store, long nights of working and many tears… but she is done! We got all the construction complete, sanded the entire thing, added 3 coats of epoxy pond liner for water proofing, painted the outside, installed the doors, 3-D printed latches for the doors, and finally had a smokey piece of glass cut for the top. I love it. Sunshine LOVES it! She is crazy active now and loves exploring all over the place. I left the latch open and she made a break for it and we found her under my bookshelf. OOPS!
Only step left is to add UV film to the doors to reduce the UV in my bedroom. We have to wait for the film to come in a few weeks.