So at Dunedin Recreation Center tonight I made new friends. Mommy came over and I was sitting under the playground equipment with my hand gently rubbing the leg of my new 4.5 y/o friend and told mommy: “she’s my new girlfriend!”
This was my tattoo experience during my quiet time. I did a great job all on my own! 🙂 I have a dino-tummy!
Daddy and I played “robot” the other day. I ran around the house for a while with a bucket on my head. I even spent 20 minutes trying to fit inside this small yellow bucket! 🙂
Running through the dining room. Do I look like a future linebacker? Mommy says she hopes a swimmer or scientist! 🙂
With the nasty storms lately we hunkered down in the house. Okay, so the storms weren’t nasty and we weren’t ever really home. But we did have a good time scaling Mommy. She is in the pile someplace.
Me giving Emmerson the evil eye. I think he was plotting evil. He keeps trying to take all of my toys!!!!
At least we smiled for one good photo! 🙂
Then more pinning Mommy to the floor. I felt threatened by Emmerson so I was making silly faces at him! 🙂
Emmerson was laughing really hard as I was being a total goofball.
Mommy even convinced Daddy to take a picture! 🙂 We look NOTHING like him! 🙂
- 7:30 Screamed from room “I need to go potty” (climbs out of bed)
- 7:32 Out of bed and walking towards parents “My legs hurt, I can’t walk”
- 7:33 “I need food because my legs hurt” (2 fruit strips provided)
- 7:35 tucked back into bed
- 7:37 Out of bed again, “My leg still hurts I need mangos” (mangoes provided)
- 7:39 tucked in again
- 7:40 out of bed “my leg still hurts, it needs new batteries and a healthy snack, how about chocolate?”
- 7:42 compromised over a peanut butter puffed rice bar
- 7:45 “I need a banana too!”
- 7:46 compromised over a Scooby Doo Vitamin
- 7:48 tucked in again
- 7:49 Out of bed in bathroom drinking from faucet… BUSTED
- 7:51 tucked under for hopefully the last time
- 8:07 still babbling away about nothing but still in bed
So, as for the poppie in the potty, I was just kidding! Oh well… I didn’t do too well tonight after camp/school so I will be back in pull-ups tomorrow. Bummer! No Mad Science Camp for me! 🙁
So I am in big boy underwear at home most of the time. I have pretty much mastered the pee thing. I wear underwear to bed at night. Although I am still massively paranoid about putting #2 in the potty. It is holding me back from lots of neat toys and Mad Science Camp at school. Mom and Dad finally gave up after two days of me just pooping in my undies. Oh well. I had an accident at Ikea in the kitchen section this weekend. Huge puddle! Oopsie! Mommy got me cleaned up and Daddy, Grandma Jo and Grandpa Howie waited for the maintenance man to clean the floor.
So that brings us to today. My normal routine is pee when I get up then in pull-ups for camp. Before I leave the house Mommy always makes me go pee. Well today I didn’t want to go but Mommy said I needed to go try. So in I went to the potty. A few minutes later I was screaming at the top of my lungs for Mommy and Daddy. I DID IT!!!! I put poopies in the POTTY! YEAH ME!!!! Everyone cheered and hugged and cheered some more. I got some of my “treasure box potty toys”. I put them in my room for after school and then wanted to wear underwear to school. Mommy dropped me off with a ton of clothes and a high five. I am a bit nervous because if i have a #2 accident at camp they CUT my undies off! Bye Bye cool Diego undies. Hopefully I do okay?!
Still, YEAH ME! I am growing up!