Feeling Better…

So sorry to all my adoring fans out there in cyber-land. With the entire household being sick it was hard to post and let everyone know what has been going on in my life. Before I got sick we did a lot of fun things that we all forgot about because no really felt well enough to remember. So, this is going to be a long post with some random updates over the past few weeks.

Most of my time has been spent quarantined from other people due to my pneumonia. Mommy and I spent a lot of time building and playing with more Legos. I am sure we drove Daddy nuts with all our being around the house-ness. Not to mention we managed to get him sick too! Our evenings of errands had been put on hold and turned into evenings cuddled up on the sofa watching Halloween themed movies and reading Halloween books.

I felt a bit better one weekend so we took a quick trip out to “Pumpkin Festival”.

They had a HUGE corn maze, pony rides and a big pumpkin patch. I was still feeling kinda crummy so I sat in my stroller most of the time.


I took the easy stroll thro ugh the huge maze. It was hot and yucky out so I was glad to just ride along.


If you got lost there were people to point you in the right direction… Grandma Jo did a good job and got us out without help! 🙂


I wanted to ride the pony really bad but when I got on it… I changed my mind… really quick!!!!


MOmmy got me calmed down and then I had a BLAST!


I got to play in the pumpkins. I wanted to take them all home. I finally decided on a cute little one that fit in my hand. (And now sleeps in my bed at night!)



I went through a hay-maze that was more my size. I really enjoyed it once I caught on how to do it. The second time through I got a bit aggressive towards a little girl and started throwing hay around so Mommy snatched me out and said “we are done!” We wandered around for a while and decided it was too hot and headed home.

Let’s see, what else have I done.

We all enjoyed a trip over to Disney to go to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween. Grandma and Grandpa stayed at the campground so we went to visit them at the campfire. I am really starting to get into the characters. I sat VERY patiently while I waited for Chip/Dale to come by and sign my autograph book and give me a hug.




Then I was back to running the bleachers and listening to all the singing of camp-fire songs. We roasted marshmallows but I preferred to just eat the plain ones and the graham crackers!


For a kid still getting over sickness, I did pretty well! 🙂 At least I was in a terrific mood. Maybe it was the 6 billion marshmallows??


I got changed into my costume and we went to the Magic Kingdom for some trick-or-treating! 🙂



I went as a puppy dog. I was so stinking HOT in my costume but I didn’t want to take it off. I enjoyed myself a lot though! I took a lot of work but I finally started saying “Trick or Treat…woof woof.”

All was well until the FIREWORKS started. I was terrified (understatement!) Mommy, Daddy and I left the rest of the family and headed out of the park. It was just too much for me. Maybe being so tired or just still not quite 100% better… I was happy to leave. But I wish I could go back for more!


I did get to see Mickey Mouse and a few other characters (Donald, Goofy, Pluto and Stitch!) and have them sign my book too!


Before the characters I was a bit scared and lethargic.


But the autograph book really helped me break the ice.

I really enjoyed my quick trip to Disney! 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *