BB sick, watch Dora please?

Other than a slight attitude, which can be mainly attributed to the fact that I am two, I am feeling a ton better. My spots are all gone and my blisters have mostly dried up. Mommy said at this rate they will be gone by the end of the day today. We will skip one more day of Gymboree and then probably go back. I guess it was just another mild strain of this silly virus. People need to learn to wash their hands more… especially when they touch grocery carts and other public things. Mommy & Daddy are pretty good about it and even sanitize the carts when the stores actually have wipes in their dispensers. Oh well! 🙂 Thursday night when we came home form the doctors office I told Mommy “B.B. SICK, watch Dora please?” Mommy laughed, somehow Dora is the elixir of all that ills?

So what have I been doing to pass the time? Hmmmm…

Friday we spent the entire morning have a Lego-a-thon. Mommy and I built a TON of tunnels, towers and buildings in which I played with my animals. We ran a few errands. I hate riding in my stroller but since I was sick I was not allowed to sit in shopping carts or wander on my own two feet. I guess I was okay with it. Mommy explained that I was sick and that is why I had to ride in the stroller. We went by Borders to get Mommy & Daddy their wristbands to pick-up their new Harry Potter books. I got to make a wizard hat and got a snake painted on my hand. That was fun! 🙂 We stopped off at the grocery on the way home to get some things for dinner and Daddy got a ticket with a VEry low number (11) to pick up the Harry Potter book at Publix. Mommy and I played Legos and animals a bit more and I watched “Monsters, Inc.” on the big tv.

Daddy got up at 11:47 and went to pick-up his book. He stayed up until 3 am reading. Mommy got up at 7 with me and took Daddy’s book and sat and read a few chapters. Thank goodness the mail carried showed up around 10am with Mommy’s copy of the book, then they didn’t have to share one copy. Daddy finished the book before my nap and Mommy finished late last night after I fell asleep. Not bad readers, those parents of mine. 750ish pages in one day! 🙂 Good going! 🙂 Mommy and Daddy said it was sad to see a story end but were both pleased with the ending. No hints to those who haven’t finished the book yet! 🙂

I got to watch a BUNCH of cartoons while Mommy & Daddy read! I was fine by that. I really enjoy watching Charlottes’ Web.

I am still having trouble falling asleep at night but at least I am now getting to bed by 9 or 9:15 instead of 10-10:30! I am still up around 6:45 but Mommy doesn’t spring me until 7-7:10.

Today I spent the morning at Grandma Jo and Grandpa Howie’s house. Mommy and Daddy helped me hunt the turtle I misplaced when I was there last time. They eventually found it under a sofa cushion in the formal sitting room. It has been returned to its home on the table. Sorry I hid it Grandpa!!! We helped Great Grandma fix her washing machine (Daddy is ordering a part) and then went to lunch. I had a Mickey pancake, which I enjoyed more once they tried to take it away. I don’t eat much when I am presented with food but if you try to take it from me, I normally decide i should probably eat some!

So as you can see I have had a BORING weekend. No fun stories to tell. Just icky rainy overcast skies and lots of Legos! 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *